Latest News & Offers
Fees & Plans
Do you have a problem or is something bothering you?
Here at The St. Peter's Dental Practice we aim to give you the help you need at an affordable price ...
Find out about our experienced and dedicated team of professionals.
Wide range of treatments & outcomes available to our patients at St. Peter's Dental Practice.
Take a look at the fees and plans we have at St. Peter's Dental Practice.
As a dental practice we will;
- Provide written, clear treatment plans for all our patients.
- Try to provide dental appointments at convenient times.
- Follow agreed professional standards for the provision of treatment.
- Follow professionally agreed protocols for the prevention of cross infection.
- Provide a friendly welcoming environment.
As a patient of this practice we ask that you;
- Commit to attending the dental appointments you have made.
- Pay for each visit as required.
- Provide constructive feedback for our team if required.
- You understand that sometimes procedures take longer than planned and as a consequence we occasionally run late.
- Recommend us to your friends and colleagues, as our practice grows through referrals from patients who are happy with the care they have received from us.
- Provide at least 24 hours notice, if for any reason you need to reschedule, to allow another patient the opportunity to be seen.
The St Peters Dental Practice is regulated by the General Dental Council and the CQC.
Should any patient have a complaint details of our policy can be found below.
Code of practice for patient complaints:
In this practice we take complaints very seriously and try to ensure that all our patients are pleased with their experience of our service. When patients complain, they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. This procedure is based on these objectives.
Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake that we make and we respond to patients' concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
- The person responsible for dealing with any complaint about the service that we provide is, Dr Shane Gordon.
- All complaints will be passed on immediately to Dr Gordon.
- If a complaint is about any aspect of clinical care or associated charges it will normally be referred to the dentist concerned, unless the patient does not want this to happen.
- We will acknowledge the patient's complaint in writing and enclose a copy of this code of practice as soon as possible, normally within three working days. We will offer to discuss the complaint at a time agreed with the patient, asking how the patient would like to be kept informed of developments, for example, by telephone, face to face meetings, letters or e-mail. We will inform the patient about how the complaint will be handled and the likely time that the investigation will take to be completed. If the patient does not wish to discuss the complaint, we will still inform them of the expected timescale for completing the process.
- We will seek to investigate the complaint speedily and efficiently and we will keep the patient regularly informed, as far as is reasonably practicable, as to the progress of the investigation. Investigations will normally be completed within twenty working days.
- When we have completed our investigation, we will provide the patient with a full written report. The report will include an explanation of how the complaint has been considered, the conclusions reached in respect of each specific part of the complaint, details of any necessary remedial action and whether the practice is satisfied with any action it has already taken or will be taking as a result of the complaint.
- Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received as well as any actions taken to improve services as a consequence of a complaint
- If patients are not satisfied with the result of our procedure then a complaint may be referred to:
- The Dental Complaints Service, The Lansdowne Building, 2 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Greater London CR9 2ER, 08456 120 540 or www.dentalcomplaints.org.uk for complaints about private treatment.
- Care Quality Commission, Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PA, Phone: 03000 616161, Email: email@example.com, Opening hours: 8:30am to 13:00 and 14:00 - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday